Monday 18 May 2015

Free Yarn Stories Shade Card and Pattern Offer

I love a freebie and signed up straight away when I saw the British wool and pattern brand Yarn Stories' limited edition offer.

Fill in your details on its promotional website page to receive a free shade card of your choice, either the fine merino 4ply and DK or fine merino and baby alpaca 4ply and DK, plus a pattern of your choice. That's right, you get to choose the pattern you want from across their range and they usually cost £4.

Yarn Stories launched in 2014 and since then has nicely built up their pattern repertoire to support their yarns. Choose from accessories, women, children or home. After I'd submitted my details for the offer I received an email with a code to download a pattern of my choice for free. Yes, the company now has my details but I'm interested in finding out about their releases anyway and it's easy to unsubscribe from their email list in the future if I so wish.

So many patterns, so much to choose from. I already have quite a few garments in my 'to knit' list and it now supposedly being Spring I'm taking a break from hats, gloves and snoods. However the cable jumper 'Pevensie' really caught my eye with its beautiful colour and stitch detail.

Pevensie
On the other hand, however, Pevensie looks like a major and time-consuming project, whereas a smaller one would be quicker to knit and be a good introduction to the brand - the shade card may be free but the yarn is not. With that in mind I am tempted by the one-ball flying pig pattern for a fun change. Decisions, decisions ...

Peter and Percy

If you wish to take up the free shade card and pattern offer then do so quickly because I expect you won't be the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© A Woolly Yarn. Powered by